Saturday, February 9, 2008

New things

With the arrival of the Lunar Festival and the wonderful transportation magic, I've decided to forsake my training for a little while and do some traveling. I've seen some interesting places and met some interesting people. I met my first human. He smiled at and then proceeded to kill the other person on the boat. I ran and hid in fear.

I also met my first night elf. A very strong hunter who was standing around moonglade shooting any horde he could find. Fortunately, a priest strong enough to fight him showed up and gave me enough time to teleport out of there.

What a crazy world I live in. I may not be strong enough to travel much further.

I must say that the forsaken are generally not pleasant people! Even more so than the orcs and trolls and my own hunt obsessed people, they wanted me to kill and destroy and maim! It seemed to start so nicely too! Pick some herbs, pick some pumpkins, deliver a letter; then it got ugly! The Apothecary wanted the herbs to unleash a new plague, the other Apothecary took the pumpkins, laced them with something then told me to feed it to a captured human and even the guy I delivered the letter for attacked me when I returned for my reward!

I do not like it there! I'm hoping the Blood Elves will be more pleasant. I'm heading there now.

Moriori




((OOC:
I contemplated completing the laced pumpkin quest based on "not knowing" the outcome, but I figured even someone as naive to the ways of the world as my character would be able to figure out it wasn't going to be good.))

No comments: