Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fire Festival

The festival has detoured me from my journey to Silvermoon for the moment. I enjoyed the torch tossing immensely. In fact, by completing it my trainers felt I'd reached a new level in my shaman training. I'm not entirely sure how throwing and catching a torch relates to my shaman ways but I'm am very glad for the new totem. It is called stoneclaw and does the wonderful task of distracting things that would otherwise try to hurt me without hurting the thing trying to hurt me! In this dangerous world I feel this will be a wonderful tool. As usual, I turned down more training in hurting others. I'm beginning to not care about the looks of disappointment from my trainers.

On to collect more Burning Blossoms! I do hope I can get enough to get the neat trinkets!

Moriori

No comments: