Friday, July 4, 2008

Fire, fire, fire!

The fire festival has been fun and rewarding! I bought a spirit of summer with my fire blossoms today. It's adorable!

All these flames have not convinced me to get the foul Fire totem tho! I have spoken with both Kranal and Telf and told them I would not be pursuing training in the destructive fire magics.

I also finally got the "bad news": I've been conscripted to join the Horde war effort. I seriously considered hiding from my duty, but my family honor is already strained by my pacifism. So I showed up and had my first taste of the war. I stuck to my vow of pacifism, though. I used my healing powers to help save the lives of my fellow Horde from the vicious Alliance onslaught. We were victorious in this battle and the veterans were kind to me despite my lack of experience. I was torn apart by the violence, but was glad I could do my part to help relieve some of the suffering.

Moriori

((I did WSG for the first time on this toon and we won. I felt a bit silly after joining the group when someone pointed out that I was nearly naked...I hadn't really thought about it until then. After the battle I bought some stam and healing gear off the AH since as a pacifist, you don't get nearly as much gear!))

No comments: