Sunday, June 22, 2008

Silvermoon City

Silvermoon City is massive! The architecture is amazing and everything is magical.
Arcane machines patrol the city and keep the peace. The Blood Elves use magic for just about everything. One of their instructors sent me to discipline his students by transforming them into pigs! I'm still smiling.

The craftsmen have told me I can learn a second profession. I've become quite adept at cultivating herbs now. I'm not sure what else I should do. I'm considering learning how to use these herbs to make potent potions to heal people, but then again, I do like the idea of digging into earth in search of rare gems and ores. That is the kind of profession that sounds relaxing and fun. I've recently learned of a new profession that teaches one how to cut those gems into powerful magical gems. This intrigues me, too. But then I'd have to give up cultivating herbs, so many choices!

Moriori

No comments: